Sundays at 10 A.M.
WORSHIP SERVICE AND NEW MASKING GUIDELINES May 30th 2021
Governor DeWine and the CDC have rescinded restrictions for COVID-19. The CDC recommendations make clear that businesses will be able to choose for themselves whether they continue to require masks on their premises. If a business chooses to require masking for employees and customers, that is permitted under the CDC guidelines and Ohio’s order. If a business chooses not to require masks and leave that choice to customers and employees, that is also permitted in the CDC guidelines and Ohio’s order.
The RLC Council has implemented the following changes regarding masks. Moving forward we are asking the following:
• For everyone to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the church.
• Once seated, those that have been fully vaccinated may remove their mask if they so choose.
• If you have not been fully vaccinated, please keep your mask on.
• If you are walking about in the church, please wear a mask.
• We will continue to sit six feet apart, unless you are with your family.
• We will continue with the current pew spacings.
• The collection plate will remain at the entrance on the table.
• We will not have congregational singing at this time, but will have solo performances by those who have been fully vaccinated.
• We will make no changes to our current communion practice.
Thank you for all your cooperation and understanding during this time. We will revisit these guidelines in the fall. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the RLC Council.